Benefits you have!
Every innovation aimed at reducing cost or improving quality, implicitly has the patient as the primary beneficiary. Below are some of the key benefits that they stand to derive from such a solution:
- Stratify and clinically define the population that poses risk.
- Improve the quality of care being delivered to that population.
- Eliminate waste within the care delivery process.
- Make data-driven decisions resulting in increased patient safety, improved quality of care and reduction in healthcare costs.
- Identify care gaps against pre-existing quality programs like PQRS, eCQM.
- Improve performance in risk-based payer contracts/value based care incentives
- Get better composite score in QPP and in turn payments from CMS.
- Identify high risk patients and provision preventive care mechanisms.
- Provide integrated analytics for clinical workflows and also to cover financial implications.
- Support the transition to value based care without hurting provider payments.
- Leverage information available in partner systems by embracing interoperability support offered by CCDA, FHIR etc.
What a care management solution should do?
How can we help?
Nalashaa has been working with HIT vendors for a while now and realize the necessary ingredients to maintain quality of care throughout the care continuum. An understanding of the ecosystem and end user idiosyncrasies is imperative for a PHM solution.