The client is one of the largest wearable clinical grade physiology monitoring companies. They provide medical devices, integrated solutions with connected hardware, value-added data analytics and monitoring services. The client wanted a real-time device data streaming and processing platform hosted on the cloud. The client sought out Nalashaa as the preferred vendor to develop the BI/analytics platform given our expertise in healthcare IT and cloud technologies.
Data Management: It was quite challenging to effectively collect and store increasing volumes of data, in real-time. The client also needed to accommodate different data formats.
Analytics: Analyzing the data collected and processed in real-time, to help the client stay ahead and improve their offerings to suit consumers, was a laborious task.
Monitoring: The lack of visualization and monitoring of the data for BI reports and alerts respectively was impractical as stakeholders and consumers were left clueless on their progress.
- Offered expertise on architecture, design and development of platform components keeping in mind, performance and data volume
- Evaluated and leveraged various technologies available on Azure cloud for reliable and high-volume messaging
- Built a data pipeline for ingestion, processing, and storage of real-time health data
- Created Power BI reports and alerts for offline patient health monitoring
- The clients could now get all their insights from a single homogenous system in Azure cloud
- The system could be easily extended to handle high data volumes and analytics/reporting needs in the future
How We Made a Difference
Utilized Power BI to enable data-driven decisions
Streamlined data management with Azure SQL database
Blob storage to store multimedia objects
- Asp .NET Web API
- Azure IOT Hub
- Stream Analytics
- Cosmos DB
- Azure AD
- Power BI
Let's move to value-based care
A glimpse of our industry expertise